ORDERS AND DELIVERY
1. Create a personal profile/account on Currency Heist by clicking on “My Account” tab;
2. Select a category of products that appeals to you on the Currency Heist online Shop store;
3. Within the category you’ll find a range of products on offer;
4. Once you choose a product you’ll be taken to the “Product Review” page for a more detailed description along with pictures and reviews to help you make your choice, we understand every purchase is a big decision so we will try to equip you with as much information as possible.
5. Select the size and colour (if applicable) and then click on the “add to your cart” tab.
6. You will be taken to the “your cart” page, which will provide you with a summary of the Product/(s) you wish to Order and from here you can choose to continue shopping on the Online Store or to checkout and pay for your Order;
7. At the checkout you will be given the opportunity to review and confirm that you are happy with your Order;
8. At Checkout you will also have to select the standard delivery option you would like to apply to your Order;
9. Once you have selected the delivery option, you will be required to provide an address for delivery, a preferred Pargo Pick-Up Location or a preferred Currency Heist Location (as the case may be) where you would like your order to be delivered;
10. Thereafter you will be directed to the payment page where you will be required to make payment for your total order in full via one of the payment options;
11. Once payment has cleared in our account in full, your Order will be dispatched for delivery.
1. Currency Heist uses a few of South Africa’s top Couriers to make sure you get only the best service when shopping on the Currency Heist online store.
1. We only offer a “Door To Door” delivery options.
1. Currency Heist will provide you with an estimated delivery/collection date (as the case may be) in your payment confirmation email.
2. You can also track the progress of your order at any time by checking the Tracking ID/Link, sent to you once you recieve a tracking order email. This will provide you with the most current tracking information we have for your order. If the collection/delivery date of your order changes. Currency Heist will notify you via email.
1. Please note that all our Products will arrive encased in a transparent recycled poly bag in addition to our standard packaging. This is to ensure that our Products are always protected from damage that may occur when Products are in transit. Your Order will be accompanied by an original delivery note which will need to be signed by you or your authorised representative on your behalf. It is very important that you retain the original packaging your order was delivered to you in, as well as the Original signed delivery note, as you will require same if you wish to return any of the Product/(s).
1. If you are unable to accept delivery of your order or collect your order (as the case may be) you can elect an authorised representative to do so on your behalf.
1. In the case of Door-to-Door Delivery:
2. Your or your authorised representative will be required to sign the original delivery note that accompanies your order.
3. There is no need to provide any information and/or documentation, your Order will be delivered at your preferred delivery address, and if same is not delivered to you personally, we will presume that the person who accepted delivery of your Order on your behalf, who was present at the delivery address was authorised to do so.
1. We delivery Nationally within South Africa, as well as cross -border: Nambia, Lesotho and Swaziland. 2. Please note that we will be unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
1. We’re pretty quick at picking and packing your order, therefore we’re not able to change or cancel your order once your purchase has been confirmed.
2. If you change your mind you can return your order, on the condition that you qualify for a return in terms of the Online Shopping Terms, which can be accessed on the Currency Heist website.
1. Once your order has been confirmed we are unable to change your delivery address due to security reasons. We advise that you make sure all details are correctly placed in when processing your order.
1. We offer FREE deliveries to all orders/baskets within your South African region. All other cross-border regions are charged a standard fee of R70.
1. Yes we do.
1. Unfortunately, we do not offer any credit to customers or account users.
1. Call customer services on +27 72 444 0006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist you in fixing the problem as best we can.
1. We make a point to keep up with the latest fashion trends, and therefore maintain our stock levels to match those items that are most popular. Take note that items are available while stocks last. Should you have any further enquiries, feel free to contact Customer Loyalty team; they will try to source the item for you from elsewhere.
1. There are two ways to find what you’re looking for.
1.1. You can select the category that you want to shop in our menus tab, and then you can shop by sub-category (e.g. T-Shirts, Beanies, Cap, Sweaters, etc). Once you have selected the sub-category you wish to view, you can sort it in a number of ways. For example, you can sort from lowest price to highest price, or you can sort by new arrivals.
1.2. You can use the “Search Box” on the homepage to type in the brand name, product code or a description of the item you are looking for. You can also use the clothing menus along the top of the homepage and the search categories within these menus. 1.3. Our online store is separate from our physical stores, and as such, products that are available online may not be available in-store or vice versa.
1. Check out the” SIZE CHART” tab on the product pages for measurements.
1. Once you have created a personal profile/account on the Currency Heist website, you will be able to log into My Account anytime you like. This is the place to go if you want to change your password, delivery information, email address or e-mail preferences.
1. You can cancel your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your account will be reviewed and cancelled within 3 (three) working day.
1. Yes. Currency Heist guarantees 100% authenticity. We do not sell, accept, or otherwise deal with fakes or factory variants. Buy with confidence as all products offered for sale are thoroughly inspected by experienced staff for condition and authenticity.
1. Yes. Although our products are digital mock-ups, all our products, you will receive, are a 100% representation of the final/end product. We aim to provide the highest clarity we can offer.
2. However, we cannot guarantee website, like the display, the device used to view the Product/(s) on the website may distort the colour, size and style of the product in the images displayed.
COMPLAINTS / COMPLIMENTS
1. We currently only have one (1) payment method/opition available, .
2. Our payment menthod is EFT, through our banking details.
3. Once you place an order, you will recieve an email with our banking details, and instrustions on our to make payment.
1. All prices on the website are inclusive of (local) VAT/Sales Tax.
You can pay using South African Rands (ZAR) only.
1. Yes, this may occur due to import currency fluctuations in regards replenishment stock, prices are therefore subject to change without prior notice.
1. Instead of having to fill in a boring paper-based returns form, you can now send a return request via our Currency Heist website contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org to our customer service agent.